2022 এর মুন্ডন মুহুরাত তারিখ
2022 এর মুন্ডন মুহুরাত তারিখ New Delhi, India এর জন্য
|তারিখ||Start Time||End Time|
|বুধবার, 02 ফেব্রুয়ারি||08:33:47||31:09:07|
|বৃহস্পতিবার, 03 ফেব্রুয়ারি||07:08:32||16:35:19|
|সোমবার, 07 ফেব্রুয়ারি||07:06:01||18:59:14|
|শুক্রবার, 11 ফেব্রুয়ারি||07:03:11||30:37:54|
|সোমবার, 14 ফেব্রুয়ারি||07:00:50||20:30:57|
|সোমবার, 21 ফেব্রুয়ারি||06:54:45||20:00:08|
|সোমবার, 28 ফেব্রুয়ারি||07:02:52||27:18:44|
|সোমবার, 14 মার্চ||06:32:44||12:08:11|
|বৃহস্পতিবার, 24 মার্চ||06:21:12||17:30:22|
|সোমবার, 28 মার্চ||06:16:32||16:17:25|
|বুধবার, 30 মার্চ||06:14:13||10:49:08|
|বুধবার, 20 এপ্রিল||13:55:02||23:42:01|
|সোমবার, 25 এপ্রিল||05:46:15||29:46:15|
|শুক্রবার, 13 মে||18:49:23||29:31:52|
|শুক্রবার, 27 মে||11:49:23||26:26:42|
|বুধবার, 01 জুন||05:23:39||13:00:09|
|বৃহস্পতিবার, 02 জুন||16:03:57||24:17:57|
|শুক্রবার, 10 জুন||05:22:34||29:22:34|
|বৃহস্পতিবার, 23 জুন||06:14:57||29:24:03|
|বৃহস্পতিবার, 30 জুন||10:50:20||29:26:09|
|শুক্রবার, 01 জুলাই||05:26:31||27:56:19|
|শুক্রবার, 08 জুলাই||18:26:46||29:29:23|
In Hindu religion, it is a tradition to tonsure (shaving of the head or Mundan) the hair of a child for the first time after birth. This tradition is known as Mundan Sanskar. It is generally performed in the odd years for a boy child like in 3 years, 5 years or 7 years. Chaula Karma or Mundan of a girl child is performed in even years. However, as per traditions in one’s lineage, Mundan Sanskar of a child is also done at the age of 1 year.
There are some beliefs related to Mundan in Hindu religion. According to them, birth hairs of a child are shaved for his/her disengagement from the Karmas of previous life. From medical point of view, when a child is in the womb of his/her mother, many harmful bacteria get stuck in the hair of the child. These bacteria does not get removed, even after washing the hairs several times. Therefore, the tonsure or Mundan of the child must be done once before 1 year of his/her age.
Mundan Muhurat Tithi, Nakshatra and Month Consideration
Auspicious Months for Mundan Samskara
According to Hindu Calendar, Mundan Ceremony of a child should be performed during Uttarayan months, such as:
● Chaitra & Vaishakha.
● Jyeshtha: If the child is the eldest (first-born) or born in the month of Jyeshtha, Mundan ceremony must be avoided.
● Ashadha: Mundan should be performed before Devshayani Ekadashi in this month.
● Magha & Phalguna.
Auspicious Dates (Tithis) for Mundan Samskara
Dwitiya, Tritiya, Panchami, Saptami, Dashmi, Ekadashi and Trayodashi Titihis are considered auspicious for Chudakarana ceremony.
Auspicious Days for Mundan Samskara
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday are auspicious for Chudakarana or Mundan Sanskar. Among these days, Friday is considered inauspicious for the Mundan Sanskar of a girl child.
Auspicious Nakshatras for Mundan Samskara
Other Important Facts
● Some scholars believed that Mundan ceremony of a child should not be carried out during his/her birth month or birth Nakshatra. Other than this, if Moon is positioned in the 4th, 8th, 12th or enemy house of a Child’s Kundli, this time period is also inauspicious for Mundan Sanskar. However, there are other scholars who consider that birth Nakshatra or birth month is a propitious time for executing this task.
● Dwitiya, Tritiya, Chaturth, Shashtam, Saptam, Navam and Dwadash sign ascendants (Lagna) or their Navamansh Lagnas are auspicious for Mundan Sanskar.
Benefits of Mundan Ceremony
1. After Chudakarana ceremony, the body temperature of a child becomes normal. This results in better mental growth and health. Furthermore, a child does not suffers from physical or health related issues.
2. Toothache that occurs when teeth began to emerge in a child does not affect them much after Mundan.
3. Birth hairs of a child when shaved, their heads get Vitamin-D from the Sun’s light. Vitamin-D enhance the blood circulation in a child’s scalp uniformly, which helps in better hair growth in future.
4. In reference to Mundan, it is mentioned in Yajurveda that Mundan Ceremony or Sanskar is a highly significant sacrament for growing health, age, strength and agility.
Note: Commencement of Mundan Sanskar in a Shubh Muhurat is highly beneficial for a child’s welfare. Therefore, it is advised that you should consult an experienced astrologer for an auspicious muhurat to carry out this ceremony or you can perform it as per your family traditions.