চটি চন্দন 2024 তে দিন এবং মুহূর্ত
2024 সালে চেটি চাঁদ কখন?
চেটি চাঁদ মুহুর্ত For New Delhi, India
দ্বিতীয়া Tithi Begins at 20:33:09 on এপ্রিল 9, 2024
দ্বিতীয়া Tithi Ends at 17:34:27 on এপ্রিল 10, 2024
আসুন জেনে নেওয়া যাক চটি চন্দন 2024 তে কবে এবং চটি চন্দন 2024 র দিনাঙ্ক এবং মুহূর্ত।Cheti Chand is one of the most essential festivals of the Sindhi community and is commemorated in cachet of the birth of Sindhi Philanthropist Saint Jhulelal. This festival is celebrated as the Sindhi New year and it falls on the second day of brighter lunar fortnight (Shukla Paksha) in Chaitra month. On this eve, people pray for prosperity and riches to the mighty Lord Varun (Deity of Water). As Jhulelal is considered to be an incarnation of the Deity of Water. Cheti Chand not only holds religious importance, but it also equally boasts the traditional values & beliefs of the Sindhu community as well.
Cheti Chand Pooja Vidhi
A huge procession is carried out to toast the quintessence of Cheti Chand. On this occasion people unite and ignite pretty lamps and diyas as they paint the town red. Lets see the process of celebrating Cheti Chand.
1. Cheti Chand gets going right from the morning by visiting temples and by getting the blessings of the elderly.
2. Sindhis take Baharana Sahib to a nearby river or lake. Baharana Sahib comprises of Jyot (Oil Lamp), Misri (Crystal Sugar), Fal (Fruits), ilaichi (Cardamom), Akha and behind is the Kalash (Water jar), a Nariyal (Coconut) in it, covered with phool (flowers), cloth and patta (leaves). People perform the traditional pooja using all the necessary ingredients mentioned above followed by visarjan. The motive of this tradition is to offer your regard towards the almighty for their blessings and to get food for marine living things.
3. It also consists of a Murti (Idol or the sculpture) of worthy Jhulelal Devta. Sindhis hail each other with Cheti Chand jyon Lakh Lakh Wadayun on Cheti Chand.
4. Devotees worship the Lord of Water- Varun and also observe Chaliho Sahab which is almost a forty day ritual performed on the banks of the river Sindhu. On this special day, Sindhis proffer prayers to River God to safeguard themselves from the evils this world presents and let them prevail in peace.
5. As per the Sindhi tradition, it is auspicious that the newborns are tonsure (Mundan) on this holy day.
Legend Behind Cheti Chand
Cheti Chand is considered to be the first day of the new year as per the Sindhu’s as it marks the new beginnings and all the things that are yet to take shape. On Vikram Samvat 1007, 951 AD, in the Sindh province of Narsapur Nagar, Lord Jhulelal, the Ishta Dev of Sindhis, was born to Rattan Rao Luhana and his wife Devaki. He is also known by the names Lal Sai, Uderolal, Varun Dev and Zinda Pir. Lord Jhulelal did many deeds that defined his character and portrayed him as the the true protector of religion. He really pushed for unity between the Hindus and Muslims as well as emphasised on the philosophy of God. He said that there is only one God and that we should all live in peace and harmony. This is the reason why Lord Jhulelal is worshipped so religiously by both the Hindus and Muslims.
We, at AstroSage wish you a very happy Cheti Chand. May Lord Jhulelal bless you always.