சூரியன் உதயத்தில் லக்கின நேரம்: வ்ருஷப, 41° 25´ 16”
|லக்கின||லக்கின தொடக்கம்||லக்கின முடிவு||இயற்கை|
It is house of 'Self', which helps you to let know about basic traits of your personality. What are the inherent quality you possess at a single point of time? All can be depicted through the ascendant or rising sign. The whole life path has been collectively consolidated by the divine in Udaya Lagna.
Your Lagna tells the basic life pattern and traits of any happening and non happening moments in life. Though it has everything to do with all affairs dealt by you, however, other houses also should be analysed carefully for happening of any event.
Uday Lagna or Rising Sign Table helps you to know your rising star at the time of birth in order to understand yourself better. The Lagna of any person plays very important role as it indicates 'you', hence it is very important to know your Uday Langna. If you know your exact time, date and place of birth, you can calculate your Udaya Lagna through Rising Sign Table.
What is Uday Lagna Or Rising Sign?
As we have already explained about the various name of rising sign, it is one of the signs of Zodiac. It can be abbreviated as 'Asc' or 'As' on birth chart of a person. It acts like mask which you wear before public or masses. Ascendant or Uday Lagna is the first impression we make in front of others while meeting first time.
Rising sign becomes the first appearance which you reflect or the physical personality traits you exhibits to the world. It responds to your surrounding environment. It is believed, if ascendant falls closer to the beginning star, it becomes strong. Ascendant helps you to take part in showing your external personality first and then it represents your inner personality by the way you respond to others.
Importance Of Rising Sign
It plays key role in Vedic Astrology due to its strength in your Kundali. You often think how others have described you, it is due to the fact about this aspect of your personality. Your ascendant reveals about your basic traits. It represents the conditions in which you have born. Let's understand some listed points describing how Uday Lagna helps you to find 'Real You':
● It can reveal the information about beginning of your life and childhood
● It depicts about your health, that means whether you are physically & mentally fit & fine or not.
● It tells about the environment which you receive at the time of birth.
● It shows your personality, physical stature, character and general strength of your horoscope.
● You are entitled to achieve success based on your strong or weak Uday Lagna.
● It represents your upper part of body like face structure, features, mind, head etc.
● It can tell about your name, fame and reputation in the society
● It can reveal the information about your temperament, peace of mind, happiness and sorrow.
● It describes your inclination towards work and worldly outlook.
● It determines your physical experiences through five senses, sleep, dreams etc.
● It reveals about your knowledge, attitude, arrogance etc.
● It reveals about the native's station in life, that means benefic and malefic points of life.
Strength of Uday Lagna
Rising sign determines how much strength you have in your life. How much are you capable to tackle and handle any situation in your life? What can be the forms of struggles coming into your way?. All these questions are related to your Ascendant. Everything depends upon the strength of your Lagna. If you have weak Lagna, you may face problems while handling any situation in your life, whereas if you have strong Lagna or strong capacity then you can handle any situation.
For example: A work is assigned to two people, one has completed his work much before than the second one, whereas the other one took time to complete the same work. It is due to the reason of reflection of their Lagnas. In short, we can say that they both have different style of thinking and performing the same task. Now the degree of Lagna comes into play to find out which one has the stronger Lagna.
12 Signs of Uday Lagna
We have listed below some traits of different rising signs for your better understanding:
● Aries: It is very aggressive sign. People born under Aries Uday Lagna are very impulsive in nature.
● Taurus: It is a stable sign and Moon gets exalted in this sign. Hence people born with this Lagna are very stable minded and fond of luxurious items.
● Gemini: It is a dual sign, people born under this lagna are very communicative, creative and reacts like a messenger.
● Cancer: Cancer is watery sign. These people are very emotional, sensitive and want to show motherly love. These are very caring in terms of family affairs.
● Leo: Leo is a royal sign. These people are kind hearted and often get praise for their helpful nature.
● Virgo: Virgo people are intelligent, patient and humble. These are very good in practicals and analytical skills as Mercury is the ruling planet of this sign.
● Libra: Librans are much inclined towards beauty, love, romance as the sign itself is getting ruled by the planet Venus, The God of love. Apart from that, these are balanced people and love harmony.
● Scorpio: Scorpio is the most secretive sign. People born with this sign have intense feelings or intense thoughts towards anything or anyone.
● Sagittarius: Sagittarius is the sign which posses lots of energy and curiosity towards anything. People born under this Lagna are very fond of travelling.
● Capricorn: People born under capricorn Lagna are very determined, ambitious, helpful and practical. Determination come through the planet Saturn, ruling planet of this sign.
● Aquarius: People born under this lagna social, unpredictable, independent, communicators.
● Pisces: People born under pisces sign are sensitive, selfless, emotional, intuitive, creative and caring.
Therefore, the ascendant or rising sign plays a valuable and essential role in your life. It defines true personality of a person or in short, it determines all about your self. If you know your Uday lagna, you can easily come across few of your traits with your zodiac sign rising as Udaya Lagna.