Brahma Muhurat is made up of two words where 'Brahma' means 'Winner' and 'Muhurat' refers to 'Time'. It is a Sanskrit word that also translates to 'sacred time' or 'the time of Brahma'. It is a time during the early hours of the morning that is regarded as an important time to perform spiritual activities in Sanatan Dharma. Brahma Muhurat is also considered pious by Yogis around the world. It is a divine period that has numerous benefits, including improved concentration and overall health. Performing spiritual works or activities like Yoga and meditation during this period yields great outcomes.
Brahma Muhurat begins around 1 hour and 36 minutes prior to Sunrise and lasts for 48 minutes. It is believed that our mind and body are in perfect balance and sync during this period.
If you want to make the most of this auspicious period, we are mentioning some tips below.
Follow These Tips To Make The Most Out Of Brahma Muhurat
● Sleep well at night: You must ensure you are well-rested and well-slept the night before. This will help you wake up with fresh and positive energy to enjoy this mystical Muhurat.
●  Set An Alarm: Make sure you set the alarm a few minutes before this Muhurat begins to avoid last minute rush.
●  Build A Routine: Establishing a routine is a good practice. It might take some time for your body to get used to it, but in several weeks, you might not even need an alarm to wake you up before the Brahma Muhurat!
● Check Your Environment: Waking up in Brahma Muhurat for spiritual activities, yoga, or meditation needs a certain environment to make you feel positive and calm. Create a small clean corner for yourself where you can be comfortable each morning. You can also use some scented candles and dim lighting to create a cozy atmosphere.
Things To Avoid In Brahma Muhurat
● Avoid consuming any eatables or heavy drinks as it can disturb the balance of your life force energy.
● Your mind is in a state of meditation during this period, so you must avoid performing heavy physical activities.
● Avoid using electronic devices like television, computers, or cell phones, as they can disrupt your concentration.
● You must also try to avoid excessive talking and loud noises as you might lose focus on your goals.
● Try to maintain a positive and peaceful environment for the best outcomes.