குரு பூர்ணிமா 2021 தேதி மற்றும் முகூர்த்தம்
2021இல் குரு பூர்ணிமா எப்போது?
Guru Purnima For New Delhi, India
பூர்ணிமா Tithi Begins at 10:45:30 on ஜூலை 23, 2021
பூர்ணிமா Tithi Ends at 08:08:37 on ஜூலை 24, 2021
2021 இல் குரு பூர்ணிமா எப்போது, குரு பூர்ணிமா 2021 இன் தேதி மற்றும் நேரம் ஆகியவற்றை அறிந்து கொள்ளுங்கள்.Guru Purnima is celebrated on the full moon date of the Hindu month Ashadha. On this day, the Guru (teacher or mentor) in worshiped. In general terms, Guru is the person who brings us out to the light from the darkness by enlightening us with knowledge. This festival is celebrated with full faith and emotions throughout the nation.
Guru Purnima Muhurat
1. For Guru Puja or Vyasa Puja, Purnima Tithi must prevail through the first 3 Muhurats after sunrise.
2. If Purnima is less than the 3 Muhurats after sunrise, celebrations will take place on the previous day.
1. On this day, wake up early and perform the daily routine tasks like bathing, Puja, etc.; and make sure that you wear good clothes.
2. After that, offer flowers and garland of good fragrance on the image on Vyasa Ji and then visit your own Guru.
3. Make your Guru sit on a chair or somewhere, and then offer a garland.
4. After that, offer clothes, fruits, flowers, garland, and Dakshina in the form of some money to your Guru; and then take their blessings.
Guru Purnima Significance
An eminent personality from the ancient times; the author of incredible texts like Brahma Sutra, Mahabharata, Shrimad Bhagvat, and 18 Puranas; Maharshi Veda Vyasa was born on the Ashadha Purnima, as per the beliefs.
Ved Vyas was the son of Rishi Parashara. As per the Hindu Shastras, Veda Vyas was aware of all the Kaals (times - past, present, future). With his divine eye, he had witnessed that people will lose interest in religion in future. Due to which, humans will believe less in God, they will avoid responsibilities, and will have lesser age. Such a person cannot easily go through the entire Veda. Hence, Maharshi Vyasa divided the Vedas into 4 parts; so that people with less understanding and memory can utilize this knowledge.
After divinding the Vedas into 4 parts, he named them Rigveda, Yajurveda, Samaveda, and Atharvaveda. Due to which, he got famous with the name Veda Vyasa. He gave the knowledge of these 4 Vedas to his students - Vaishampayana, Sumantumuni, Pail, and Jaimin.
As this knowledge was quite mysterious and difficult, he created Puranas as the fifth Veda. In these Puranas, he explained the knowledge of Vedas as interesting stories. He gave the knowledge of Puranas to his student Roma Harshan. Students of Vyasa Ji further divided these Vedas into many branches and sub-branches, as per their knowledge.
Maharshi Vyas is considered as our ancient Guru. This famous festival of Guru Poornima is celebrated as the birthday of Vyasa Ji. That is why, we also know this day as Vyasa Purnima. We must consider our Gurus as the part of Vyasa Ji and worship them.
1. On this day, not just the Guru, but the elders of family like parents, siblings, etc. should also be considered equivalent to the Guru.
2. Student gets the knowledge with the blessings of Guru only. He gets rid of all the mental blockages.
3. The blessings of Guru are enough for the welfare of anyone. The person experiences enhancement of knowledge and auspiciousness in life. All the Vidyas (powers & knowledge) of the world can be achieved by the grace of Guru.
4. This day is also auspicious to get the Mantra from the Guru.
5. There is a special significance of serving Gurus on this day.
6. Celebrate this festival with the pure heart and faith.
We hope that this little piece of information will be helpful in making your life even more blissful.
Happy Guru Purnima!