விஜய ஏகாதசி விரத 2021
2021 இல் எப்போது விஜய ஏகாதசி?
விஜய ஏகாதசி விரத முகூர்த்தம் For New Delhi, India
விஜய ஏகாதசி பரான நேரம்:
06:37:14 to 08:59:03 on 10, மார்ச்
2 ஹவர் 21 நிமிடம்
Vijaya Ekadashi is considered religiously important as per Hinduism. It is believed that anyone who fast while following proper rituals on this auspicious date acquires all the success and prosperity.
Vijaya Ekadashi Vrat & Puja Rituals
● Keep seven different kinds of cereals within the vedi or boundary on Ekadashi.
● Place a vessel or vase made out of gold, silver, copper and clay within it.
● Take a resolution for fasting after bathing in the morning.
● Establish the idol of Lord Vishnu on Panch Pallav Vase or Kalash.
● Worship Shri Hari with incense sticks, sandalwood, diyas, flowers, fruits, and tulsi.
● Along with fasting, narrate the story.
● Conduct a jagrata in the name of Shri Hari and worship him.
● On the twelfth day, feed the brahmins and donate the vessel or vase.
● Open your fast after that.
Eat simple and pure vegetarian food before fasting and follow celibacy. Following the rituals will help the devotee to overcome all obstacles in life.
Importance of Vijaya Ekadashi
Fasting on Vijaya Ekadashi is considered an ancient ritual. According to Padma Purana itself Mahadev preached the Narad and said, Fasting on Vijaya Ekadashi is of a great virtue.’ It is said that any devotee who carries out this fast helps its ancestors to escape the traps of hell and move to heaven. Also, that person finds success in every work and gets rid of his/her past sins in the life before.
Legend of Vijaya Ekadashi
It is said that in the Treta Yuga when Lord Ram came to the coast to travel to Lanka, the dignified man requested the Sea Lord to provide him and his army with a route, but Sea Lord refused to do so. Hence, with the permission of Sage Vakdalabhya, Lord Ram fasted on the day of Vijaya Ekadashi, and pleased Sea Lord. hence this fast proved one of the factors in attaining victory over evil Lord Ravan. From that day, this date is known as Vijaya Ekadashi.