தசரா 2021 தேதி மற்றும் முகூர்த்தம்
2021இல் தசரா எப்போது?
Vijayadashami Muhurat For New Delhi, India
Vijay Muhurat :
14:01:53 to 14:47:55
0 ஹவர் 46 நிமிடம்
Aparahan Muhurat :
13:15:51 to 15:33:57
வாருங்கள் 2021 ஆம் ஆண்டு தசரா எப்போது என்று தெரிந்து கொள்வோம் அல்லது தசரா 2021ஆம் தேதி மற்றும் முகூர்த்தம்.Dussehra is celebrated on the day when Dashami Tithi (tenth date) of the Shukla Paksha (bright fortnight) of Ashwin month is prevailing during the Aparahan Kaal. The festival is celebrated to remark the victory of good over evil because on this day, Lord Rama had killed Ravan. At some places, the festival is also known as Vijayadashami, as it is believed to be associated with the Goddess Vijaya. Some people also know this festival as Ayudhapuja.
About Dussehra Muhurat
1. Dusshera is celebrated on the Ashwin Shukla Dashami during Aparahan Kaal. This Kaal is the duration of the time which begins from the tenth Muhurat after sunrise and ends before the twelfth Muhurat.
2. If Dashami is prevailing for 2 days and Aparahan Kaal is being covered only during the second day, Dussera will be celebrated on the second day only.
3. If Dashami is prevailing during the Aparahan Kaal of 2 days, Dushera will be celebrated on the first day only.
4. If Dashami is prevailing through the 2 days but not in the Aparahan Kaal of any day, Dussehra festival will be celebrated on the first day.
Shravan Nakshatra also affects the Muhurat of Dusherra. The logics are given below:
1. If Dashami is prevailing through the 2 days (whether in Aparahan Kaal or not), but Shravan Nakshatra is prevailing through the Aparahan Kaal of the first day only, Vijaydashmi will be celebrated on the first day.
2. If Dashami is prevailing through the 2 days (whether in Aparahan Kaal or not), but Shravan Nakshatra is prevailing through the Aparahan Kaal of the second day only, Vijayadashmi will be celebrated on the second day.
3. If Dashami Tithi is prevailing for 2 days, but Aparahan Kaal is being covered on the first day only, Dashami is running till the first 3 Muhurats of the second day, and Shravan Nakshatra is prevailing during the Aparahan Kaal of the second day; in this condition, Dussehra celebration will be held on the second day.
4. If Dashami is prevailing through the Aparahan of first day and till the less than 3 Muhurats of second day, Vijaya Dasami will be celebrated on the first day rejecting all other conditions of Shravan Nakshatra.
Dussehra Puja & Celebration
Aparajita Puja is performed during Aparahan Kaal. The Puja Vidhi is given below:
1. Find a pious and auspicious place to worship in the Northeast direction from your home. It can be the vicinity of a temple, garden, etc. It will be great if the entire family can be involved in the Puja. However, individuals may also perform it alone.
2. Clean the area and make Ashtadal Chakra (the ring of 8 lotus petals) with Sandalwood paste.
3. Now, take Sankalp that you are performing this Puja of Goddess Aparajita for the welfare of your family and yourself.
4. After that, invoke Goddess Aparajita in the centre of the Chakra with this Mantra: à¤ à¤ªà¤°à¤¾à¤à¤¿à¤¤à¤¾à¤¯ à¤¨à¤®à¤
5. Now, on her right invoke Goddess Jaya with the Mantra: à¤à¥à¤°à¤¿à¤¯à¤¾à¤¶à¤à¥à¤¤à¥à¤¯à¥ à¤¨à¤®à¤
6. On her left, invoke Goddess Vijaya with the Mantra: à¤à¤®à¤¾à¤¯à¥ à¤¨à¤®à¤
7. After that, perform Shodashopchar Puja with the name Mantras: à¤ à¤ªà¤°à¤¾à¤à¤¿à¤¤à¤¾à¤¯ à¤¨à¤®à¤, à¤à¤¯à¤¾à¤¯à¥ à¤¨à¤®à¤, à¤µà¤¿à¤à¤¯à¤¾à¤¯à¥ à¤¨à¤®à¤
8. Now, pray - O Goddess, I have performed the Puja rituals as per my ability, kindly accept it before departing.
9. As the Puja is over now, perform Namaskar.
10. Perform Visarjan with the Mantra: à¤¹à¤¾à¤°à¥à¤£ à¤¤à¥ à¤µà¤¿à¤à¤¿à¤¤à¥à¤°à¥à¤£ à¤à¤¾à¤¸à¥à¤µà¤¤à¥à¤à¤¨à¤à¤®à¥à¤à¤²à¤¾à¥¤ à¤ à¤ªà¤°à¤¾à¤à¤¿à¤¤à¤¾ à¤à¤¦à¥à¤°à¤°à¤¤à¤¾ à¤à¤°à¥à¤¤à¥ à¤µà¤¿à¤à¤¯à¤ à¤®à¤®à¥¤
Aparajita Puja is the main part of Vijay Dashmi for the worshippers. However, there are some other worships that are done on this day; check them below:
1. When sun sets and few stars get visible, this duration is called Vijaya Muhurat. In this duration, any Pooja or work can be initiated for the best results. Lord Rama had defeated the King of Lanka, Ravana by starting his journey for the war in this Muhurat. At this time only, a Shami tree had taken the bow of Arjuna (this bow was named Gandiva) to keep it safe.
2. Dusera day is considered one among the most auspicious days of the year. It is one of the Sadhe Teen Muhurats (three and a half most auspicious Muhurats of the year - Chaitra Shukla Pratipada, Ashvin Shukla Dashami, Vaishakh Shukla Tritiya, and Kartik Shukla Pratipada (half Muhurat)). The entire day is considered auspicious for beginning or doing anything. However, certain Muhurats can be considered for some particular Pujas.
3. Kshatriyas, warriors, and soldiers worship their weapons, which is known as Ayudh Puja. They also perform Shami Pujan. In the old days of Kingship, this festival was mainly considered for the Kshatriyas (royals and warriors).
4. Brahmins worship Goddess Saraswati.
5. Vaishya worship their ledgers.
6. Navratri Ramlila, which is organized at many places, comes to an end.
7. Victory of Lord Rama is celebrated by setting ablaze the effigies of Ravana, Kumbhakarna, and Meghanada.
8. It is believed that reciting the âAparajita Stotraâ of Bhagwati Jagdamba on this day is very auspicious.
9. In Bengal, the grand Durga festival is concluded.
As per the beliefs, the festival got its name Dussara because on this day, Lord Rama had killed the ten-headed (Das Sar) demon, Ravana. Since then, the 10 heads of Ravana effigies are burnt considering each of them as the manifestation of lust, anger, greed, delusion, intoxication, envy, selfishness, injustice, inhumanity, and ego.
Duryodhan had defeated Pandavas in the game of gambling. As promised beforehand, Pandavas had to go for 12 years of exile along with an extra year of hidden life. In that last one year, they had to stay hidden from everyone and if found by anyone, they would repeat their 12 years of exile. For that one year, Arjuna had hidden his bow, Gandiva on a Shami tree and worked for King Viraat with the fake identity of Brihannala. When the son of the King asked Arjuna to help him in protecting the cows, Arjuna brought back his bow from the Shami tree and defeated the enemy.
Another legend states that when Lord Rama began his journey toward Lanka for the war, Shami tree had announced the victory of the Lord.
If you want to relish the real taste of this festival, visit Mysore. The Mysore Dasara Festival is famous for its grand celebration. From the day of Dashahra only, people accelerate their preparations for the Diwali festival.
With this information, we hope that you will be able to make the best out of this day.