ಅನಂತ ಚತುರ್ದಶಿ 2023 ದಿನಾಂಕ ಮತ್ತು ಮುಹೂರ್ತ
2023 ನಲ್ಲಿ ಅನಂತ ಚತುರ್ದಶಿ ಯಾವಾಗ ?
Anant Chaturdashi Puja Muhurat For New Delhi, India
Anant Chaturdashi Puja Muhurat :
06:12:09 to 18:51:36
12 ಗಂಟೆ 39 ನಿಮಿಷ
ಬನ್ನಿ 2023 ನಲ್ಲಿ ಅನಂತ ಚತುರ್ದಶಿ ಯಾವಾಗ ಇದೆ ಮತ್ತು ಅನಂತ ಚತುರ್ದಶಿ 2023 ರ ದಿನಾಂಕವನ್ನು ತಿಳಿಯೋಣ.The Anant Chaturdashi fast holds a great deal of importance in the Hindu religion. The festival is also known by the name of Anant Chaudas. The day commemorates the Lord of numerous avatars, Lord Vishnu.
Coming on the 14th day of the Shukla paksha of the Bhadrapad month in the Hindu Calendar, the festival celebrates the spirit of oneness and a common brotherhood. On Anant Chaturdashi, after paying homage to Lord Vishnu, a thread is being tied onto his arm. This thread could either be a silk thread or cotton one and must have 14 knots in it. The Ganesh Visarjan is also celebrated on the same days as Anant Chaudas. The entire nation celebrates this festival with great zeal and enthusiasm. A lot many processions of the lord are also taken out in the masses to get everyone ringing in the festivity together.
Anant Chaturdashi as per the Scriptures
1. The fast on this festival is observed on the 14th day of the Shukla Paksha, of the Bhadrapad month in the Hindu Calendar. For this condition to be satisfied, the 14th day must start after 2 muhurats from the time of the sunrise.
2. If the Chaturdashi date falls after the sunrises two muhurats and ceases before it, then the festival of Anant Chaturdashi is to be celebrated a day prior to this. The whole procession of the festival, the worshipping, the paying homage, the fast, everything must take place in the first half of the day to maintain the auspiciousness of the rituals. If by any chance, you couldnt find time to do it at that phase, itll be better if you do it in the first time frame of the middle phase of the day. The first time frame of the middle phase of the day is from the 7th and the 9th muhurat.
Anant Chaturdashi Puja Vidhi and Vrat
In the Agni Puran, the importance of observing a fast is being stressed upon. This day commemorates the infinite forms of the Lord Vishnu. This worshipping is done in the noon time, the Pujan Vidhi is mentioned below:
1. On this day, after proper bath, take a bow and place a kalash on the Pujan altar.
2. Establishment of a kalash which has an Ashtadal lotus made of kush on a vase can be installed, or if you wish you can also use a picture of Lord Vishnu.
3. After this prepare a thread by dipping it in vermilion, saffron, and turmeric. It must have 14 knots. Keep this thread in front of the idol of Lord Vishnu.
4. Now, worship the thread and the idol of the lord with Shadoshopchar method and chant the mantra thats being mentioned below. After thats being done, you are to tie the sacred thread around your arm.
à¤¨à¤à¤¤ à¤¸à¤à¤¸à¤¾à¤° à¤®à¤¹à¤¾à¤¸à¥à¤®à¤¦à¥à¤°à¥ à¤®à¤à¥à¤°à¤ à¤¸à¤®à¤à¥à¤¯à¥à¤¦à¥à¤§à¤° à¤µà¤¾à¤¸à¥à¤¦à¥à¤µà¥¤
à¤ à¤¨à¤à¤¤à¤°à¥à¤ªà¥ à¤µà¤¿à¤¨à¤¿à¤¯à¥à¤à¤¯à¤¸à¥à¤µ à¤¹à¥à¤°à¤¾à¤¨à¤à¤¤à¤¸à¥à¤¤à¥à¤°à¤¾à¤¯ à¤¨à¤®à¥ à¤¨à¤®à¤¸à¥à¤¤à¥à¥¤à¥¤
5. The men are supposed to tie it on their left arm and the women are supposed to wear it round their right arm. After this offer food to the Brahmans and accept the prasad with your entire family.
The Significance of Anant Chaturdashi
As per the mythology, the festival of Anant Chaturdashi has its roots in the epic Mahabharata. The day is being celebrated as the day of Lord Vishnu. The lord created 14 loks, Tal, Atal, Vital, Sutal, Talatal, Rasatal, Paatal, Bhi, Bhuva, Jan, Tap, Satya, mah. In order to follow and protect these, he came down to this mortal world in the form of 14 different avatars, which gave him the name of being infinite. He knew he had save his people and his creations, for which these avatars played a major role. Therefore, the day of Anant Chaturdashi has great importance, since you can please the lord of creation himself and be blessed with his choicest blessings. The fast thats being observed on this day also holds a major significance. All this is said to please him and provide you with an eternal life full of bliss and contentment. It is also believed that along with fasting on this day, if any person recites the Vishnu Sahasranama stotra, all his wishes are fulfilled and he gets what he desires for from the Lord. This fast is done to attain wealth, abundance, and prosperity in ones life. The desire of having ample money, happiness and children etc lures the man to seek the lords blessings on his mortal existence. This fast is prevalent in many states of India. On this day folk tales of Lord Vishnu are heard by the members of the family.
Legendary tales surrounding A Anant Chaturdashi
According to the take in the epic Mahabharata, the Kauravas defeated the Pandavas in gambling with the help of turning against them and going behind their back in the act of deceiving. After this, the Pandavas had to lose their kingdom, their wealth, and all the luxuries and go for a period of exile in the wilderness. In this duration, they had to endure much pains and hardships to get through it. One fine day, Lord Krishna went to greet the Pandavas in the forest. After greeting him with proper respect, the eldest of the Pandavas, Yudhishthira asked him for a way, through which they can come back to the track and get their lost kingdom and wealth back with respect. The Lord upon hearing this, gave him an antidote that could solve all his problems in life and fulfill his hearts desire. This remedy was the fast of Anant Chaturdashi, that commemorates Lord Vishnu who is the sole provider of solace. He advised him to observe this fast and pay homage to Lord Vishnu with his wife and brothers.
After hearing this, Yudhishthira asked Krishna to explain who is Anant. Lord Krishna went in great details to let him know that Lord Anant is another avatar of Lord Vishnu. Lord Vishnu rests in the Chaturmas on the sheshnaag for an infinite time. Anant lord in the avatar of Vaaman went through the three loks in just 2 pags. No one knows about his start, his end and thats one of the major reason hes called and known by the name, infinite. By worshipping him all the woes and issues that you gave on your life will cease to exist and youll be able to live a life that youve always wanted.
After the tale got ended, Yudhishthira pledged to observe this fast with his family, and after its successful completion he was able to regain his lost kingdom and wealth.