పౌష అమావాస్య 2022
పౌష అమావాస్య 2022లో ఎప్పుడు?
పౌష అమావాస్య ముహూర్తము 2 జనవరి, 2022New Delhi, India కొరకు పొందండి
అమావస్య Tithi Begins at 03:43:56 on జనవరి 2, 2022
అమావస్య Tithi Ends at 00:05:26 on జనవరి 3, 2022
పౌష అమావాస్య ముహూర్తము 23 డిసెంబర్, 2022New Delhi, India కొరకు పొందండి
అమావస్య Tithi Begins at 19:15:44 on డిసెంబర్ 22, 2022
అమావస్య Tithi Ends at 15:48:55 on డిసెంబర్ 23, 2022
According to Vedic calendar, Paush Amavasya is said to be observed on the the last date of Krishna Paksha in Paush month. According to religious affiliations, this day holds a great importance, as several auspicious activities and functions are carried out on this date. Shradh and oblation (tarpan) is carried out on this day in order to rest the souls of forefathers and ancestors in peace. On the other hand, fast is done in order to get rid of Pitra Dosh and Kalsarpa Dosh. Worshipping Lord Sun on this day in Paush month is said to be highly significant.
Paush Amavasya Vrat and Religious Rituals
The month of Paush is known to be auspicious in order to carry out philosophical and spiritual envisagement. Vrat and religious rituals carried out on the Amavasya in the month of Paush are as follows:
1. On the day of Paush Amavasya, oblation (tarpan) of souls of forefathers and ancestors is carried out. So on this day, take a dip in the holy river, or reservoir and do the oblation of forefathers after offering water to Lord Sun.
2. Pure water into a bowl of copper, put red sandalwood and red flowers and offer water to Surya Dev.
3. Fast and offer donations to poor people in order to rest the souls of forefathers in peace.
4. People who have Pitra Dosh and Santa Heen Yoga present in their horoscope must fast on the day of Paush Amavasyas in order to carry out the oblation of forefathers.
5. On this auspicious day, one should worship the peepal tree and revolve around the basil (tulsi) plant.
6. It is believed that fasting on Paush Amavasya leads to fulfillment of all the wishes along with adhering peace to forefathers.
Importance of Paush Amavasya
In Hinduism, the month of Paush is told to be very fruitful and of higher virtue. For religious and spiritual reflection, this month is the best. Fasting on this day not only offers peace to the souls of forefathers but also of Brahma, Indra, ghosts, sun, fire, wind, sage, birds and animals. Based on the climatic change during the month of Paush, one can predict the volume of rain in the coming year.