Property Purchase 2019 Dates and Muhurat
Property Purchase 2019 Dates for New Delhi, India
|Date||Start Time||End Time|
|Tuesday, 01 January||08:44:32||25:30:24|
|Saturday, 05 January||07:14:49||31:14:49|
|Sunday, 06 January||07:14:58||17:43:36|
|Friday, 11 January||07:15:21||31:15:21|
|Sunday, 20 January||14:20:20||31:14:19|
|Monday, 21 January||26:27:31||31:14:05|
|Tuesday, 29 January||14:42:49||31:11:10|
|Wednesday, 30 January||07:10:43||16:40:48|
|Saturday, 09 February||17:30:31||31:04:40|
|Sunday, 10 February||07:03:57||19:37:16|
|Friday, 15 February||07:00:04||20:53:15|
|Tuesday, 19 February||06:56:37||30:56:36|
|Wednesday, 20 February||06:55:43||17:37:17|
|Sunday, 24 February||22:03:03||29:06:09|
|Thursday, 28 February||06:47:58||30:47:58|
|Friday, 01 March||06:46:57||29:55:06|
|Wednesday, 06 March||18:13:11||30:41:40|
|Thursday, 07 March||06:40:36||20:54:12|
|Saturday, 16 March||06:30:31||26:13:17|
|Wednesday, 20 March||10:45:29||16:17:07|
|Sunday, 24 March||20:53:00||30:21:16|
|Monday, 25 March||06:20:05||30:20:06|
|Friday, 05 April||06:07:24||30:07:24|
|Wednesday, 10 April||10:34:07||30:01:49|
|Thursday, 11 April||06:00:44||10:25:49|
|Sunday, 14 April||09:36:46||29:57:28|
|Monday, 15 April||05:56:25||29:56:25|
|Tuesday, 23 April||17:17:12||29:48:15|
|Wednesday, 24 April||05:47:17||29:47:18|
|Thursday, 25 April||05:46:20||12:48:11|
|Tuesday, 30 April||08:15:16||24:19:34|
|Thursday, 09 May||15:17:41||29:34:39|
|Friday, 10 May||05:33:57||14:21:39|
|Monday, 13 May||15:22:17||29:31:57|
|Saturday, 18 May||05:29:03||29:29:03|
|Sunday, 19 May||05:28:31||25:44:36|
|Tuesday, 28 May||13:32:35||18:58:31|
|Wednesday, 29 May||21:18:10||29:24:30|
|Thursday, 30 May||05:24:14||16:39:43|
|Monday, 03 June||24:05:55||29:23:21|
|Tuesday, 04 June||05:23:12||13:58:56|
|Friday, 07 June||18:56:35||29:22:50|
|Saturday, 08 June||05:22:46||26:56:12|
|Monday, 17 June||10:43:55||29:23:03|
|Tuesday, 18 June||05:23:12||14:32:48|
|Wednesday, 03 July||06:36:31||22:05:58|
|Saturday, 06 July||13:10:57||29:28:37|
|Sunday, 07 July||05:29:03||20:13:54|
|Thursday, 11 July||15:55:50||29:30:54|
|Friday, 12 July||05:31:23||24:32:38|
|Tuesday, 16 July||05:33:23||20:44:04|
|Sunday, 21 July||11:41:18||29:36:03|
|Monday, 22 July||05:36:37||10:24:51|
|Thursday, 01 August||12:11:43||29:42:11|
|Friday, 09 August||10:02:04||21:58:58|
|Saturday, 10 August||23:06:19||29:47:15|
|Sunday, 11 August||05:47:48||10:54:19|
|Tuesday, 20 August||05:52:40||22:28:52|
|Sunday, 25 August||08:12:40||27:59:06|
|Thursday, 29 August||19:56:55||29:57:21|
|Friday, 30 August||05:57:51||29:57:52|
|Saturday, 31 August||05:58:22||12:15:15|
|Wednesday, 04 September||06:00:22||21:46:14|
|Sunday, 08 September||06:02:19||30:02:19|
|Friday, 13 September||19:58:46||30:04:47|
|Saturday, 14 September||06:05:15||22:55:29|
|Monday, 23 September||18:39:17||30:09:42|
|Tuesday, 24 September||06:10:11||10:31:06|
|Wednesday, 25 September||08:52:46||14:10:35|
|Wednesday, 02 October||11:41:47||30:14:19|
|Thursday, 03 October||06:14:49||12:10:29|
|Sunday, 13 October||07:52:53||30:20:25|
|Friday, 18 October||16:59:46||30:23:24|
|Saturday, 19 October||06:24:02||17:40:59|
|Wednesday, 23 October||06:26:36||30:26:36|
|Thursday, 24 October||06:27:14||22:20:35|
|Monday, 28 October||25:01:06||30:29:57|
|Friday, 01 November||06:32:45||30:32:45|
|Saturday, 02 November||06:33:28||23:02:11|
|Thursday, 07 November||09:15:19||30:37:08|
|Friday, 08 November||06:37:54||12:12:23|
|Sunday, 17 November||06:44:53||22:59:19|
|Thursday, 21 November||11:31:09||18:30:02|
|Tuesday, 26 November||06:52:04||30:52:05|
|Friday, 06 December||22:57:48||30:59:46|
|Saturday, 07 December||07:00:29||25:28:17|
|Thursday, 12 December||07:03:59||30:18:57|
|Monday, 16 December||07:06:33||31:06:33|
|Tuesday, 17 December||07:07:08||25:39:30|
|Wednesday, 25 December||16:41:51||31:11:17|
|Thursday, 26 December||07:11:43||31:11:43|
|Tuesday, 31 December||25:27:58||31:13:30|
As the saying goes, three major fundamental needs of life are “Roti, Kapda and Makaan”, which translates to “Food, Clothes and House”. A human being cannot survive without these primary elements required to kick-start a life. Food fills one’s appetite and nourishes the body with nutrients, clothes cover the body and protects from cold, sunlight and rain whereas a house gives shelter and security to one and forms a foundation for home.
In Hinduism, people conduct pujas and yagnas while entering their new homes during the auspicious muhurats, laying the foundation for a new property or even purchasing one. Natives search for a perfect muhurat or favourable timing to organize any auspicious task or event or conclude any ceremony or action. From calculating the right muhurat for naming a child (Namkaran Muhurat) to arranging a marriage (Vivah Muhurat), one can obtain such timings from Vedic Hindu Panchang. Property Purchase Muhurat offers the best, favourable timings before going ahead with buying a real estate. Carrying out the activities in this muhurat yields fruitful results and enables one to live in that house/property blissfully.
Purchasing Property As Per Vedic Astrology
Vedic Astrology provides information about yogas and dashas forming in the kundli and nakshatras and planets aligning together. The Fourth House of the Kundli plays an important role in obtaining the proprietary rights and assets at the right time. Known as the “Sukhsthana”, this house denotes home, prosperity, happiness, conveyances, landed and ancestral property, vehicles, mother etc. Analysing this house astrologically offers a deep insight about which property to invest in or when to buy the land. The planets which are responsible for governing this category are:
● Mars: Known as the naisargik karak (natural significator) planet, it signifies property, land and the place where you live.
● Venus: Venus is known to represent beauty and comforts, which is why its placement in the kundli narrates how beautiful, comfortable and lavish your home would be.
● Saturn: It is the another planet for construction, land or property.
Importance of Property Purchase Muhurat
Just like we consult an astrologer to calculate an auspicious time period for beginning a new task, same must be done before purchasing or investing in a real estate/land/property. Muhurat, which means auspicious time, tells about the suitable time to carry out any religious or propitious act/event for a desired outcome. Any task done during this period garners favourable outcomes. Hereby, going ahead with acquiring rights to any land or property during this time period can prove to be highly beneficial. Refer the muhurat mentioned on this page to go ahead with the idea.
Astrological Combinations When Purchasing A Property or Home
Before investing in any real estate/land/property, here’s the auspicious planetary combinations one must abide by in order to gain prosperous results:
● When evaluating one’s birth chart, Mahadasha must be observed to identify the right time.
● Mahadasha of second, fourth, ninth and eleventh house seems to be most favourable in buying an estate.
● The placement of the Moon, Venus and Rahu is responsible for providing a house at a young age.
● Similarly, the position of Jupiter is responsible to offer a property in a native’s early 30s.
● Position of Mercury concludes the auspicious muhurat for gaining a house between 32-36 years.
● Position of Sun and Mars is responsible for creating an auspicious muhurat for buying property in middle age.
● One attains house between the age 44-52 years due to the placement of Saturn and Ketu
Planetary Positions In The Fourth House Of Property
Sanket Nidhi reveals that when Mercury is placed in the fourth house of property and house, one attains an artistic house with an aesthetic appeal. On the other hand, Moon in this house enables one to buy a new house. Strong placement of Jupiter makes one’s house durable and strong, whereas Ketu and Sun placed in the fourth bhava makes the house weak and flimsy. Strong placement of Mars in one’s fourth house makes the house fire-proof, and benefic Venus enhances the beauty and overall appeal of one’s house. At the end, one gains proprietorship of an old house due to the placement of Saturn and Rahu. Jataka Tatva reveals the observations about the property, which says that:
● One attains a multi-storied building or house when Venus and Moon are exalted in the fourth house of one’s kundli.
● One attains a brick house when Ketu and Mars are placed in the fourth house.
● Similarly, one purchases or forms a house/hut made of grass due to the influence of Sun and of Timber due to Jupiter.
Yogas in the Kundli To Be Evaluated
As per astrology, fourth house is determined and analysed when finding more about ancestral gains. Here are some planetary yogas which when formed in one’s kundli can enable one to invest or buy an estate or land.
● To buy a land or property, one’s fourth house of profit and home and Mars must be exalted and strong.
● If the fourth house ruling lord is posited with the ascendant planet in the fourth house aspected by a benefic planet, then one becomes capable of buying vehicle or land.
● If a trine or quadrant is formed by the ruling lord of 4th and 10th house in the kundli, one enjoys leisurely comforts and builds a boundary wall around the house.
● If only Mars is placed in the fourth house, then the person attains a property which remains engrossed in legal issues.
● When the ruling lord of the fourth house correlates with Mars or Saturn during Dasha or Antardasha, then a person is bound to gain proprietorial rights.
● When Jupiter relates with the eighth house in a kundli, which represents age and longevity, the native gains ancestral property.
● When the fourth, eighth and eleventh house combines together, the chances of gaining one’s own property increases.
● A person becomes capable of purchasing or investing in a property far away or overseas when the fourth house forms a relation with the twelfth house.
● When the fourth house conjuncts with the planet Mars/Venus/Saturn, one attains multiple and aesthetically pleasing houses.
We hope you like this article based on Property Purchase Muhurat. AstroSage wishes all the best for your future.