నవపత్రిక పూజ 2021
2021లో నవపత్రికపూజ ఎప్పుడు?
Navpatrika Puja Muhurat For New Delhi, India
సప్తమి Tithi Begins at 23:52:30 on అక్టోబర్ 11, 2021
సప్తమి Tithi Ends at 21:49:38 on అక్టోబర్ 12, 2021
2021లో నవపత్రికపూజ ఎప్పుడు? తేదీ మరియు సమయమును తెలుసుకుందాము.Maha Saptami is the first day of Durga Puja. On this day falls the ritual of Nabapatrika Pujan. Nabapatrika is also known as Kolabou Puja. In the states of Bengal, Assam and Orissa, Durga Puja is performed by the mixture of nine different leaves. All the nine different leaves are believed to be the nine manifestations of the Goddess. The nine leaves includes the leaves of banana, turmeric, pomegranate, ashok, rice, bilva, barley, kacchi and manka.
Nabapatrika Puja Vidhi
1. The Puja of Maha Saptami starts after the Maha Snaan, and it is called as Kolabou Snaan. Doing Maha Snaan on Maha Saptami engenders the devotees with the blessings and grace of Goddess Durga.
2. In the Nabapatrika Pujan, Snaan is done by tying all the nine leaves together.
3. After the Maha Snaan, the Nabapatrika is embellished with white saree having red borders in accordance to the tradition of Bengal.
4. After the Maha Snaan Praan Pratishtha is done. In this ritual, the idol of Goddess Durga is placed at the worship place.
5. After the Praan Pratishtha Shodashopachara Puja is done. In this puja, Goddess Durga is worshipped by offering her water, fruits, flowers, and sandalwood. In the end, Maha Aarti is performed and then the prasad is distributed.