નાગ પંચમી 2024 તારીખ અને મુહૂર્ત
2024 માં નાગ પંચમી ક્યારે છે?
Nag Panchami Muhurat For New Delhi, India
Nag Panchami Puja Muhurat :
05:47:10 to 08:26:49
2 કલાક 39 મિનિટ
આવો જાણો 2024 માં નાગ પંચમી ક્યારે છે અને નાગ પંચમી 2024 ની તારીખ અને મુહૂર્ત।Nag Panchami is celebrated on the fifth date of the bright half of the Sawan month. As per astrology, Lord of the fifth Hindu date is snake. On this day, snakes are worshiped prominently.
Nag Panchami Muhurat
1. Naga Vrat is observed on the Shravana Shukla Panchami (fifth day of the bright half of Shravan month).
2. If Panchami is prevailing for less than 3 Muhurats on its Tithi and Chaturthi is also less than 3 Muhurats on the previous day, Vrat must be observed on Chaturthi.
3. It is also believed that if Chaturthi prevails for more than 3 Muhurats and then Panchami begins with the ending after the 2 Muhurats of next day, the fast can be observed on the next day only.
Nag Panchami Fast & Puja Vidhi
1. 8 snakes are considered as the deities of this festival. So, they are worshiped on this day. Their names are Anant, Vasuki, Padma, Mahapadma, Takshak, Kuleer, Karkata, and Shankha.
2. Take one meal on Chaturthi and keep a fast on the next day i.e. Panchami. Dinner can be taken on Panchami after closing the fast.
3. For Puja, place the image or earthen idol of snake on the wooden stool.
4. Offer turmeric, vermillion, rice, and flowers on Nag Devta.
5. After that, present the mixture of raw milk, Ghee, sugar to the Nag Devta posited over stool.
6. Once the Puja Procedure is over, perform the Aarti of Snake God.
7. You may also give donations to a snake charmer and offer that milk mix to a snake.
8. At the end, the worshipper must listen to the Nag Panchami Katha.
Note: As per the tradition, Naag Panchami is also celebrated on Chaitra Shukla Panchami or Bhadrapada Shukla Panchami in many regions. Due to the difference in cultures and traditions from region to region, this festivals is also celebrated during Krishna Paksha at some places.
Nag Panchami Legends
1. As per the Hindu Puranas, son of Lord Brahma, Rishi Kashyap had 4 wives. According to the beliefs, first wife gave birth to Devatas, second one reproduced Garuda, and fourth one brought Daityas (demons) into this world. However, the third one was Kadru who had a connection with Naga Vansh. She had created the Nagas.
2. According to the Puranas, there are 2 types of serpents ? Divya and Bhaum. Divya snakes are Vasuki, Takshak, etc. These are considered as the ones carrying burden of the planet earth and are believed to be as radiant as the fire. If they get furious, it just takes their hiss and sight to burn everything into ashes. For their poison, their no known medicine. However, snakes of the earth with venom in molars are known to be 80 in number.
3. The 8 Nagas — Anant, Vasuki, Takshak, Karkotak, Padma, Mahapadma, Shankhpal, and Kulik — are considered as the best among all the snakes. Among these snakes, 2 are Brahmins, 2 are Kshatriyas, 2 are Vaishyas, and 2 are Shudras. Brahmin: Anant & Kulik, Kshatriya: Vasuki & Shankhpal, Vaishya: Takshak & Mahapadam, Shudra: Padam & Karkotak
4. Janmajeya, the grandson of Arjun and son of Parikshit, had arranged for a Nag Yagya to take revenge from the snakes and kill their entire clan. It is because his father Parikshit was killed by Takshak snake. In order to protect Nagas, the son of Rishi Jaratkaru, Aastik Muni, had stopped this Yajna. The day when he stopped the Yajna was Shravan Shukla Panchami. He save Takshak snake and his clan. As per the beliefs, since that day people celebrate Nagpanchami.
Nag Panchami Significance
1. As per the Hindu beliefs, snakes are considered as the deity since ancient times. So, Naga Puja has special significance on the day of Naga Panchami.
2. It is also believed that the one who worships snakes on this day gets rid of the fear of serpents.
3. People believe that bathing and feeding snakes with milk along with worshiping them makes the devotee the recipient of unending divine blessings.
4. This festival is also special for snake charmers because they receive money and milk for snakes.
5. Also, their is a ritual of drawing snake on the door of the home. It is believed to be keeping the home safe with the grace of snakes.
We hope that this piece of information will help you in making the festival of Nagara Panchami even more fruitful.
Happy Nag Panchami!